Professional digital display singel phase to 3 phase converter, 80 hp single 240 volt to 415 volt 3 phase converter, frequency 50 or 60Hz, other phases and voltages can be customized.
||Low frequency transformer
||Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) single phase 2 wire
||Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) 3 phase 4 wire+PE
|Rated Output Power
||Pure sine wave
|Rated Phase Current
||50Hz or 60Hz
|Rated Output Voltage Range
||150%, 5 Seconds
|Waveform Distortion Rated (THD)
|Dynamic Respond (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical Inslation Properties
||2000Vac, 1 Minute
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
||Forced air cooling
|Short Circuit Protection
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
|Noise (1 meter)
|Degree of Protection
||0~90%, Non condensing
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. The static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
Tips: Harm of three-phase power imbalance
In a three-phase power supply system, because some electrical equipment is only suitable for single-phase power consumption, such electrical equipment is connected to the power grid. Improper arrangements will cause three-phase current imbalance. Unbalanced current will cause different voltage drops in each phase of the system, resulting in unbalanced three-phases of the grid voltage. Its main hazards are:
1. For the induction motor, due to the imbalance of the three-phase voltage, a reverse-order rotating magnetic field will be generated on the stator of the induction motor. At this time, the induction low-end machine operates under the action of the positive and negative rotating magnetic fields. Because the positive-sequence rotating magnetic field is much larger than the reverse-sequence rotating magnetic field, the rotation direction of the motor still rotates in the positive-sequence direction. However, the reverse sequence current of the rotor is large. Due to the existence of the reverse sequence current and the magnetic field, a large reverse sequence braking torque will be generated, which will greatly reduce the output power of the motor, and the motor winding will overheat.
2. In transformer and distribution equipment, the power loss will increase. All generators, transformers and other electrical equipment are designed under three-phase load balancing conditions. If one phase in the three-phase circuit is abnormal, it is called phase loss. When it appears, the motor will vibrate or rotate weakly and have a lot of noise. If the controller is operated under phase loss, it will be easy to burn or start.