3 Phase to single phase converter 65hp, convert single phase 120 volt to three phase, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
Note: When the load is a motor, the phase converter should be more than 3 times the motor capacity.
||Low frequency transformer
||Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) single phase 2 wire
||Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) 3 phase 4 wire+PE
|Rated Output Power
||Pure sine wave
|Rated Phase Current
||50Hz or 60Hz
|Rated Output Voltage Range
||150%, 5 Seconds
|Waveform Distortion Rated (THD)
|Dynamic Respond (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical Inslation Properties
||2000Vac, 1 Minute
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
||Forced air cooling
|Short Circuit Protection
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
|Noise (1 meter)
|Degree of Protection
||0~90%, Non condensing
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. The static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
Tips: The main advantages of the three-phase system
Three phase saves wires in power transmission, it can generate rotating magnetic fields, and creates conditions for the development and application of asynchronous motors with simple structures and convenient use. Three-phase system does not exclude the supply of power to single-phase loads. Therefore, three-phase alternating current has been used most widely.