220V single phase to 3 phase converter for sale, 40 kW, 50 hp, 3 phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance.
- When the load is a motor, the phase converter should be more than 5~7 times the motor capacity.
- When the load is soft start + motor, the phase conver should be more than 3 times the motor capacity.
- When the loadis VFD + motor, the phase conver should be more than 1.5~2 times the motor capacity.
||Low frequency transformer
||Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) single phase 2 wire
||Optional: 220V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 480V) 3 phase 4 wire+PE
||123A at 230V (Input Current=Power/Input Voltage/1.414)
|Rated Output Power
||50 hp (40 kW)
||Pure sine wave
||57.7A at 400V
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 Seconds
|Waveform Distortion Rated (THD)
|Dynamic Respond (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical Inslation Properties
||2000Vac, 1 Minute
||Input under voltage, overvoltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.
||Forced air cooling
|Short Circuit Protection
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
|Noise (1 meter)
|Degree of Protection
||0~90%, Non condensing
1. Single phase to 3 phase converter input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase can be customized.
2. Pure sine wave output, transient response is less than 50ms, waveform distortion is minimal, conversion efficiency is high, and output voltage is stable.
3. The static phase converter uses a low frequency transformer to ensure that the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference.
4. Using SVPWM space vector algorithm, high conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power, low no-load loss, conversion efficiency can reach more than 94%, and no-load loss is small.
5. The output AC power supply is suitable for all types of appliances, power tools, motors, etc. Has a higher driving load capacity.
6. 3 Phase converter has the function of filtering out grid interference and interference at the same time, with stable voltage and frequency power performance, and provides a more stable and pure power supply environment for back-end equipment.
7. Complete output protection function, with output overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overheating, self-diagnostic protection and other protection functions.
8. High conversion efficiency, high instantaneous power and low load loss.
9. Two start modes: step-down start and variable frequency start. Customers can set the startup mode according to the load type. Reduce the use of frequency converters, thereby reducing equipment investment costs, easy wiring and control.
What are the differences between three phase, two phase and single-phase?
1. Differences in power supply methods. Single-phase power refers to the form of electrical energy transmission consisting of a phase line (commonly known as the live line) and a neutral line. The power supply loop formed by two phase wires is called two-phase power, which is referred to as two-phase power. Three-phase alternating current is a form of transmission of electrical energy, referred to as three-phase electricity for short. A three-phase AC power supply is a power supply consisting of three AC potentials with the same frequency, equal amplitude, and a phase difference of 120 °.
2. Difference in voltage level. Three-phase electricity is a phase-to-phase voltage of 380V. Two-phase electricity is 220V. Single-phase is 220V, which is the voltage between phase line and neutral line.
3. Differences in use. Three-phase power is used for power supply of large equipment such as enterprises and factories, such as motors and pumps. The two phases are mostly used for household appliances such as homes, schools and restaurants. Single-phase power, two-phase power, and three-phase power are the so-called in the low-voltage three-phase four-wire (380V / 220V) power supply system.
4. Difference in the number of wires. Three-phase electricity has two more live wires than two-phase electricity. Single-phase electricity is composed of a phase wire and a neutral wire, and the voltage is 220v.
5. Differences in connection methods. Three-phase power can be connected to the motor, and three can enter the motor at the same time. There are star connection and delta connection. In a single-phase system, there are only two wires. Power is measured using a power meter. In a three-wire system, two power meters are required. Two-phase power is a multi-phase AC power system in the early twentieth century. The generator has two windings and the output voltages are orthogonal. The system usually has four wires, two for each phase. Sometimes the center lines are shared, so only three lines are needed.