- Universal AC input range selectable by a switch
- Protections: short circuit and overload
- Cooling by free air convection
- LED indicator for power on
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Low cost and high reliability
SMPS Power Supply Applications
- Power Tools
Electric Saw, Drilling Machine, Ginder, Sand Blast Machine, Puching Machine, Weeding Machine, Air Compressor, etc.
- Offices Devices
Computer, Printer, LCD Monitor, Scanning Machine, etc.
- Electrics & Household Appliance
TV, VCRS, Radio, Dust Collector, Fan Lamp or LED Strip, Sewing Machine, Microwave Oven, Fridge/Freezr, Coffemarker, etc.
- Industrial Equipemnt
Monitoring Equipment, Shipping, Vehicle, Metalhalide Lamp, Solar System, Wind Power Generation, etc.
24V DC 4.5A 108W SMPS Specification
||0 ~ 2A
|Ripple & Noise (Max.)(Note 2)
|Voltage Adjust Range
||43.2 ~ 52.8V
|Voltage Tolerance (Note 3)
|Setup, Rise, Holdup Time
||200ms, 80ms, 20ms at full load
||85 ~ 132VAC/180V~264VAC (selected by a switch) or 255 ~ 370VDC
|AC Current (Typ.)
||2.4A/115V AC 1.2A/230V AC
|Inrush Current (Typ.)
||Cold start: 30A/115V AC 60A/230V AC
||105~150% rated output power
Protection type: Shut down output voltage, re-power on to recover.
||-10 ~ +60℃
||20~90% RH non-condensing
||10~95% RH non-condensing
||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1 cycle, period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes
|Safety & EMC (Note 4)
||I/P-O/P: 1.5KVAC I/P-FG: 1.5KVAC O/P-FG: 0.5KVAC
||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG: 100M Ohms/500VDC/25℃/70% RH
||Compliance to FCC Part 15 J conduction Class B
||≥322.4K hrs MIN. MIL-HDBK-217F (25℃)
||1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230V AC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. The switching power supply is considered a component which will be installed into final equipment. Please make sure that the final equipment still meets EMC directives.
100W SMPS Dimension
Tips: How to select switching power supply?
1. Select appropriate specifications of input voltage.
2. Select appropriate power. To extend life span of power supply, it is suggested to select a device with 30% more than rated output power.
3. Consider load characteristics. In case of motors, bulbs or capacitive load, users should select appropriate power supply to prevent overload caused by large current at startup. In case of motors, users should consider backward flow of voltage when the device is halted.
4. Users must consider working temperature of power supply and whether there are additional auxiliary coolers. Output of the power supply shall be reduced in higher temperature conditions.
5. Select following features according to demands:
- Protective features: overvoltage protection (OVP), over temperature protection (OTP), and over load protection (OLP) etc.
- Application features: signal functions (indication of normal and failure status), remote control, remote measuring, and parallel connection etc.
- Special features: power factor correction (PFC), and uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
6. Comply with applicable safety certification and EMC certification.