5 in 1 OTDR fiber tester (OTDR, optical power meter, visual fault locator, light source, event map ), with 7-inch capacitive touch screen, fiber tester event blind zone as low as 0.8m, attenuation blind zone 4m. 7.4V/6.6Ah lithium battery large capacity to ensure continuous operation of 8-10 hours, easy to carry and use outdoor field operations.
|Event Dead Zone
|Attenuation Dead Zone
||3ns, 5ns, 10ns, 20ns, 50ns, 100ns, 200ns, 500ns, 1μs, 2μs, 5μs, 10μs, 20μs
||500m, 2km, 5km, 10km, 20km, 40km, 80km, 120km, 160km
||Use-defined (smart link) ; with real-time measurement function
||Maximum 128,000 points
||±(1m+measuring distance×3×10-5+sampling resolution )
|Internal Visual Source
|Stable Laser Source
||80000 groups of curve
||3 USB port
||7 inch capacitive touching screen
||7.4V/6.6Ah lithium battery, continuous 8-10 hours
||Main unit, 8.4V power adapter, Lithium battery, FC adapter, USB cord, User guide, CD disk, carrying case
- Multi-measurement mode, easy to use, just one button to complete the measurement.
- Real-time measurement function, easy to monitor the splicing process.
- Optical time domain reflectometer built-in high-power visual laser source can accurately locate the closer fault points.
- 2 primary USB ports and 1 secondary USB port, can be controlled by PC or connected to external instruments.
- 5-in-1 OTDR fiber tester with built-in 8G memory. Store over 80,000 sets of curves.
- Provide data simulation software for processing, generating and printing reports.
- Measure the loss of splicing points, optical connectors, and adapters.
- Measure the loss of a single fiber or cable.
- Measure the length of the cable, and set different refractive indices for various fibers.
- Locate the position of a broken point, Optical connector, and adapter.
- Measure the discrete reflection ratio between SR points.
- Measure return loss for the whole fiber circuit including connecting points and S points.
Tips: How to determine the fiber optic quality of the fiber optic tester?
Under normal circumstances, the fiber optic tester test light curve body (single or multi-disc fiber optic cable) slope is basically the same, if the slope of a section is larger, it means that the section is more attenuated. If the curve body is irregularly shaped, with a more undulating, curved, or arched slope, it indicates that the fiber quality is seriously deteriorated and does not meet the communication requirements.