3-phase centrifugal pump has optional input voltage AC 220V/ 230V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V to 480V, optional input frequency 50Hz/ 60Hz for sale, 315mm nominal diameter of impeller.
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
- Model: ATO-HCP-80-315
- Power: 50 hp (37 kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 80mm (3 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 80mm (3 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 35 m³/ h (154gpm), 50 m³/ h (220gpm), 65 m³/ h (286gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 128m (420ft), 125m (410ft), 122m (400ft)
- Efficiency: 43%/ 54%/ 57%
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 315mm
- Size: 620*995*400mm
- Weight: 355kg
Tips:Difference Between Pipeline Pump and Centrifugal Pump.
Before distinguishing between the pipeline pump and centrifugal pump, it is necessary to explain what is a centrifugal pump. Centrifugal pump is a kind of pump that conveys the liquid relying on the centrifugal force generated by the impeller rotation. The high-speed rotating impeller blade drives the water rotation, throwing the water out, so as to achieve the purpose of transmission. Centrifugal pumps have vertical, horizontal, single-stage, multi-stage, single-suction, double-suction, self-suction and pipeline-type and several other forms. Therefore, centrifugal pump is a large pump species, which are widely used in many industrial and civil fields. Its market share is at least 90%. The centrifugal pumps said above include vertical, horizontal, single-stage, multi-stage, single-suction, double-suction, self-suction and pipe-type and many other forms. The pipeline type here refers to the pipeline pump we often say. It is not difficult to see that the pipeline pump is a special centrifugal pump. The industry defines the pipeline pump as follows: a pipeline pump is a centrifugal pump with the water inlet and outlet levels being on the same line. That is, it has the shape of a pipe, and it can be directly installed on the pipeline to pressurize the liquid. The structure of the pump body basically has no great difference. The pipeline pump is mostly single-stage pump, but some pipe pressurizing pumps with special requirements use the multistage pump. In most conditions, they are ordinary pipeline pumps. The pipe pressurizing pump is actually a gas station in the pipeline. When the pipeline is laid very long, the flow of the fluid in the pipeline is not enough to overcome the resistance of the pipeline, a pressurizing pump must be increased to increase the pressure of the fluid in the pipeline, so as to transport to a further distance. Summary: Centrifugal pump is the original model of the pipeline pump, the pipeline pump is included the category of centrifugal pump. [ipeline pump is actually a centrifugal pump with the special structure, it has the advantages as easy installation and maintenance (require no disassemble of the pipeline in maintaining the impeller, pump body and bearing), a wide range of performance, technical maturity and so on. Therefore, it is recommended to prioritize the pipeline pump where the performance range allows.