Buy the digital measuring wheel with carrying bag and 5M tape measure, the measuring wheel is 6" in diameter and has a telescoping handle that extends to 43" and folds to 27". The digital measuring wheel is suitable for landscape and golf course construction measurements, traffic accident distance measurements and farmland management measurements.
- Model: ATO-WM-DG11
- Extension Height: 110cm (43 inch)
- Folded Height: 68cm (27 inch)
- Wheel Diameter: 15.9cm (6 inch)
- Net Weight: 0.6kg
- Tire Thickness: 9mm
- Measuring Range: 9999.9mm
- Rolling measure wheel without extra battery power supply, more convenient to use.
- The reading window is designed with a magnifying glass to enlarge the font for easy reading.
- Key reset zero/magnifying glass setting for easy reading.
- The digital measuring wheel counts by electromagnetic induction principle, and the data is displayed on the LCD screen for easy reading.
- Scroll the wheel forward to increase the number, and backward to reduce the number.
- The folding structure can be easily put into the carry bag, easy to carry.
- HD digital display, measuring range 99999.9 meters, storage of 5 groups of data, digital measuring wheel can be converted to metric and imperial standard.
Tips: How to use a distance measuring wheel?
1. Wall-to-wall measurement method
Place the distance-measuring wheel against the wall, turn the wheel in a straight line to the end wall, record the dial measurement and add the diameter of the wheel (2R) to the wall-to-wall distance.
2. Wall-to-point measurement method
Place the distance measuring wheel against the wall only, turn the wheel in a straight line to the end position, let the pointer coincide with the end of the ground and record the dial measurement data, then add the radius of the distance measuring wheel (R)
3. Point-to-point measurement method
Point the pointer of the measuring wheel vertically to the starting point on the ground, turn the wheel in a straight line to the endpoint and let the pointer coincide with the endpoint on the ground, this reading is the correct distance.