Digital soldering iron station AC voltage 220V/110V, 50/60Hz, lead-free antistatic, easy to use and long service life.
|Tip to Ground Resistance
|Hand Piece Cord
Soldering Station Features
1. The soldering station rotates the temperature control, which is easy to use and the soldering iron is disassembled quickly.
2. The handle is not only designed to withstand high temperatures, but also lasts longer and is lighter. It won't feel tired for long periods of use.
3. The ceramic heater has stable temperature and small error.
Tips: Maintenance and use of soldering iron
1. Soldering iron temperature. Excessive temperature will reduce the service life of the soldering tip, ATO soldering tip recovery ability is good, in the sufficient welding can be performed at low temperatures, so select the appropriate temperature to protect the temperature sensitive components.
2. Soldering tip cleaning. Regularly use a cleaning sponge to clean the soldering tip and carbon compounds will damage the soldering tip caused by welding errors, so that the heat transfer function of the soldering tip. When used continuously for a long time remove oxides from the soldering tip once a week to prevent temperature drop due to damage.
3. Do not allow the soldering tip to be in a high temperature for a long time when the iron is not in use, which will cause the flux to change into oxide, resulting in burning the heat conduction function of iron head is greatly weakened.
4. Keep the soldering iron. Should touch the iron, plated with a new tin layer, to prevent the tip of the iron oxidation.