80W industrial vibrating motor with high quality and high safety, F class insulation class, IP 65. Single phase, 2 pole. 50/60Hz, 110AC or 220VAC can be selected.
1. Thickened aluminum alloy, small size, low noise and adjustable amplitude.
2. High strength, anti-deformation, anti-oxidation, can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
3. Thickened base, firm and shockproof.
4. The special voltage can be customized, and the power cord will be given as a gift under 100W.
5. Simple use, safety guarantee, IP65 protection level, waterproof and able to withstand low-pressure jet.
||81 kg (Test at no load)
Note: In practical application, the seismic force may be reduced by about 30%.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Asynchronous Vibration Motor Internal Structure
Tips: What Causes the Vibration Screening Motor to Burn Out?
Sealing problem with the shield. Since the working environment of the vibration motor is very harsh and the dust is large, if the protective cover is not tightly sealed, it is easy to enter the dust, causing the frictional operation of the eccentric block, thereby burning the motor. Therefore, in a place with a bad working environment, one must increase the seal of the protective cover, and secondly, always clean the dust inside the protective cover.