1 phase vibrating motor frequency 50Hz or 60Hz, 110V or 220V can be customized. 2 pole, high speed and long span life time.
1. Thickened aluminum alloy, small size, low noise and adjustable amplitude.
2. High strength, anti-deformation, anti-oxidation, can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
3. Thickened base, firm and shockproof.
4. The special voltage can be customized, and the power cord will be given as a gift under 100W.
5. Simple use, safety guarantee, IP65 protection level, waterproof and able to withstand low-pressure jet.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Asynchronous Vibration Motor Internal Structure
Tips: What Causes the Vibration Screening Motor to Burn Out?
When adjusting the eccentric block, the direction of the eccentric block at both ends is reversed, so that the vibration motor generates a space torque, which causes the vibration motor to work in an abnormal state, thereby causing burnout. Therefore, when adjusting the eccentric block, it is necessary to pay attention to its symmetry, that is, the eccentric block at both ends should correspond to each other, or the center of gravity of the eccentric block at both ends should be parallel to the axis of rotation and cannot be in a different state.