Low cost 110V vibrating motor, 100W, single phase, AC110 or AC220, 50Hz 3000rpm, 60Hz 3600rpm. Strong seismic, low noise and small size, manufacturer direct sales.
1. Thickened aluminum alloy, small size, low noise and adjustable amplitude.
2. High strength, anti-deformation, anti-oxidation, can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
3. Thickened base, firm and shockproof.
4. The special voltage can be customized, and the power cord will be given as a gift under 100W.
5. Simple use, safety guarantee, IP65 protection level, waterproof and able to withstand low-pressure jet.
||105 kg (Test at no load)
Note: In practical application, the seismic force may be reduced by about 30%.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Asynchronous Vibration Motor Internal Structure
Tips: What Causes the Vibration Screening Motor to Burn Out?
Cooling problem. The ordinary motor end has a fan. When working, the wind direction flows along the vertical ribs above the casing, which not only dissipates heat quickly, but also removes the dust above, so that the motor works in a good state. The vibration motor can dissipate heat due to no fan, relying on natural cooling, and the working environment is very harsh. The dust is large, and the dust is easily accumulated on the surface of the motor, causing the internal temperature to be too high and burning the motor.
Precautions: Always remove dust from the motor surface to work under good conditions. In the design process, the surface of the vibration motor should be as smooth as possible, so that the dust is not easy to accumulate. If working in a dusty environment, the heat dissipation rib on the surface of the casing should be subtracted, because at this time, the heat dissipation ribs can not only prevent heat dissipation. On the contrary, it is easy to accumulate dust and hinder the heat dissipation of the motor.