40W Industry asynchronous vibrating motor 1 phase, 3600rpm, can be used in mining, metallurgy, construction and food, etc.. Free shipping and manufacturer direct sale.
1. Thickened aluminum alloy, small size, low noise and adjustable amplitude.
2. High strength, anti-deformation, anti-oxidation, can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
3. Thickened base, firm and shockproof.
4. The special voltage can be customized, and the power cord will be given as a gift under 100W.
5. Simple use, safety guarantee, IP65 protection level, waterproof and able to withstand low-pressure jet.
||35 kg (Test at no load)
Note: In practical application, the seismic force may be reduced by about 30%.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Asynchronous Vibration Motor Internal Structure
Tips: Vibration Motor Troubleshooting
1. After starting the machine, the motor will not start. It should be checked whether the power supply is out of phase, whether the motor is out of phase, whether the protective cover is damaged and the eccentric block is rubbed.
2. After starting the machine, the motor is noisy, hot, etc. It should be checked: Whether the roughness of the contact surface between the vibration machine and the motor meets the installation requirements, whether the screw of the foot is tightened, and whether the vibration acceleration of the host meets the requirements for use.
3. After adjusting the eccentric block, the amplitude changes abnormally. It should be checked whether the eccentric block at both ends of the shaft is symmetrically adjusted.
4. In the vibration equipment where two vibration motors work at the same time, when the phase transition does not meet the requirements, it is necessary to adjust the phase sequence of the single unit, and do not adjust the phase sequence of the total power supply of the two vibration motors.