Single phase 110V asynchronous vibration motor, 50/60Hz, rated speed 3600rpm, fast heat disppation and fast temperature rise. Low price and manufacturer direct sales.
1. Thickened aluminum alloy, small size, low noise and adjustable amplitude.
2. High strength, anti-deformation, anti-oxidation, can withstand long-term high-speed operation.
3. Thickened base, firm and shockproof.
4. The special voltage can be customized, and the power cord will be given as a gift under 100W.
5. Simple use, safety guarantee, IP65 protection level, waterproof and able to withstand low-pressure jet.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Asynchronous Vibration Motor Internal Structure
Tips: What Causes the Vibration Screening Motor to Burn Out?
Looseness of anchor bolts for vibratory screening equipment, this is one of the main faults causing the motor of the vibrating screening equipment to burn out. Due to the particularity of the structure of the vibration motor itself, the exciting force generated by the eccentric blocks at both ends must impact the anchor bolts every two thousand times, and then the the vibration of the motor itself is very easy to loosen. Once a bolt is loose, it will cause other bolts to loosen or even break in a short period of time, thus burning the motor.
Precautionary measures: Reinforce the anchor bolts frequently, increase the anti-loose device, ensure good contact between the ground surface and the motor floor, and make several anchor bolts evenly stressed.