Existing reviews of DC Voltage Sensor, Range 100mV to 70V, Power Supply DC 12V/24V
Have some questions about the DC voltage sensor.
Have some questions.
1. Can you confirm the Ux of the sensor's input impedance equation is the input voltage of the sensor?
2. For the wire terminal connections, are all 6 terminals identical? What wire range can they accept? What is the depth or, at the very least, the recommended wire strip length?
3. In the attached pdf page 4, can you verify there is a typo in the right-side wiring diagram for the input pin? The website shows 3, the catalog shows 1. We assume 3 is correct. How does the wire get secured – are they screwed down or some kind of spring terminal?
Was this review helpful?
1. Input impedance: when the measured voltage Ux>1V, Ri=Ux×10kΩ/V, when the measured voltage Ux≤1V, Ri>1MΩ;
2. The terminal is fixed by screws, and the diameter of the cable used is Not greater than 2.5mm².
3. Regarding the wiring, you are correct, the wiring markings for the inputs above the catalog are wrong. 3 is correct, the 3# terminal is connected to the positive pole of the DC voltage, the 4# terminal is connected to the negative pole of the DC voltage (if the input voltage is greater than 600V), the 8# terminal is