2 Diaphragms coupling bushing is made of high-strength stainless steel, rotating speed 10000rpm, bore 6mm to 10mm, 26mm diameter x 35mm length, with overload protection function.
||6mm to 10mm
|Allowable Deflection Angle
|Allowable Axial Deviation
|Static Torsional Stiffness
|Moment of Inertia
||3.0 x 10-6
||ISO9001, REACH, RoHS
6mm to 10mm Shaft Coupler Dimension (unit: mm)
|d1/d2 Inner Diameter Size
Tips: Characteristics of diaphragm coupling
1. The ability to compensate for the misalignment of the two axes is strong. Compared with the gear coupling, the angular displacement can be doubled, the reaction force is small during radial displacement, the flexibility is large, and certain axial, radial and angular directions are allowed. Displacement.
2. The diaphragm coupling has obvious shock absorption, no noise and no wear.
3. It is suitable for working in high temperature (-80+300) and harsh environment, and can operate safely under shock and vibration conditions.
4. The transmission efficiency is high, up to 99.86%. Especially suitable for medium, high speed and high power transmission.
5. Simple structure, light weight, small size, convenient assembly and disassembly. It can be assembled and disassembled without moving the machine (refer to the type with intermediate shaft), and no lubrication is required.
6. It can accurately transmit the speed without slip, and can be used for the transmission of precision machinery.