Low price land survey equipment for sale, it come with a clear digital display and intuitive controls, ideal for land division, harvesting, hillside surveying, prospecting, farmland, lake surveying.
- Model: ATO-LM-ZK3701
- Built-in Chip: GPS
- GPS Receiver: Chip processor
- Antenna: Built-in GPS+BeiDou dual mode
- Area Error: 0.5-2%
- Distance Accuracy: 1 M
- Time Accuracy: ±0.1 Second
- Positioning Accuracy: 1.0CEP
- Display: 2.4-inch TET-LCD color screen
- Keypad: Silicone keypad
- Data Interface: Micro-USB2.0 interface
- Power Supply: 3.7V lithium battery, 4 batteries
- Records: 120
- Audio: Speaker
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Dimension: 128mm* 60mm 24mm
- Multi-functional GPS land meter with multi-clock measurement modes, automatic trajectory, aspect mode, distance measurement, spot measurement, in-vehicle measurement, slope measurement in fixed width mode.
- Once the measurement is complete, the value is displayed, the graphical trajectory is displayed and the price is calculated automatically.
- The land meter can save and record up to 99 historical data and graphical traces. You can look up, check and delete the history at any time.
- The land surveying equipment allows you to set the unit price of the area, the unit price of the length, the conversion factors for acres and square meters and to set the automatic and manual measurement methods.
- The GPS land meter can be connected to a PC to export and print data.
- Dual lithium batteries for long life, 3-5 days standby time, 8-10 hours continuous measurement.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
A land meter, also known as land surveying equipment, they are used to measure distances, angles, and elevations, and is commonly used in construction, engineering, and mining industries to establish property boundaries, create topographical maps, and determine the position of underground utilities. Land meters are also used in scientific research and environmental monitoring to measure changes in the landscape and to study soil erosion, sedimentation, and other geologic processes. Additionally, they are used in agriculture to measure crop yields and monitor the health of crops.
Tips: Can land surveying equipment collect data in real-time?
Land surveying equipment can collect and transmit data in real time, allowing surveyors to quickly assess the accuracy of their measurements and adjust their surveying strategies accordingly.
In addition, many land surveying software applications are designed to work in real time, allowing surveyors to input data and receive real-time feedback on their measurements, calculations and other surveying tasks.
In general, the ability of land surveying equipment to collect data in real time depends on the specific equipment used and the technology it employs. It is a good idea to consult the manufacturer's specifications and description of any land surveying equipment you plan to use to determine its real-time capabilities.