- Handheld inkjet printer is designed with 3.5" touch screen for precise and convenient operation.
- Up to 600DPI printing accuracy, 2-13mm printing height, and 2-5mm printing distance
- Capable of printing on various materials like block board, box, stone, medium density fiber board, stainless steel, pipe, metal, plastic, aluminum foil, cable, etc.
- Suitable for printing a variety of content including English, Chinese, figure, symbol, QR code, barcode, picture, time, date, etc.
- The handheld inkjet printer can be directly inserted into the USB flash disk to import printing information.
- With light weight, fast & smooth printing and long continuous printing time, this handheld printer is very suitable for small-scale production.
||Standard 300DPI, Quality 600DPI, Grayscale (4 gears adjuatable)
||1 - 7 lines adjustable
||2-5mm (print nozzle and the spray object distance)
||Up to 70m/min (continuous printing)
||High definition front, bitmap font (You can import other Chinese and English via USB.)
||Imported from USB flash disk
||Block board, carton, stone, medium desity firberboard, steel, tube, metal, plastic, aluminum foil, cables, paper, etc.
|Ink Type *
||Solvent ink: black
||Water-based ink: black
||2600mAh Lithium battery
|Continuous Printing Time
||More than 7 hours
|System Power Consumption
||3.5 inch touch screen
||Up to 100 messages can be stored
||Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
Humidity: 10% ~ 80%RH
||Handheld printer×1, Position Plate×1, Ink Cartridge×1, Power adapter×1, USB flash disk, User Manual×1
* Solvent ink is used for printing on plastics, glass, metal, pipes, stone products, wood, medium density fiberboard, aluminum foil, cables and films, etc.
Water-based ink is suitable for printing on the hygroscopic materials such as paper and carton.
Printing Materials & Content
Tips: Handheld Inkjet Printer Ink Cartridge Use and Maintenance
1. What’s the capacity of ink cartridge? How long can I use it?
The cartridge of this inkjet printer has a capacity of 42mL and can be replaced after it is used up. The ink cartridge can print more than one million large characters, or several millions characters in smallest front. Toner life depends on how it actually works. There may be less than one month for frequent use or up to one year for rare use. The ink cartridge is very durable, high definition and resistant to loss. It comes with a dedicated protective cover. After use, it should be closed to prevent the nozzle from drying out, which also effectively keep nozzle from clogging and prolong the life of the printer.
2. What should I do if I don't print for a long time?
- Turn off the handheld printer.
- Put some clean soft paper or cloth in front of the nozzle and save it with its special cover. Be careful not to damage the head of ink cartridge.
- To prevent dust from entering, please store the machine in a dry place and keep it in a temperature range of 5°C to 40°C.