Industrial solid state relay SSR-60DA, features 60 Amp load current with 3-32VDC control 24-440V AC. It is a safe and reliable switching solution in the automation control fields such as petrochemical equipment, pharmaceutical machinery, food machinery, packaging machinery, plastic machinery, CNC machine tool and entertainment facilities, etc.
|On-State Voltage Drop
|Off-State Leakage Current
||1000MΩ/ 500V DC
||-20 ~ +70℃
|Heat Sink (Optional)
||More info., please click here.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
1. For the resistive load, it can not exceed 60% of the rated current of the SSR.
2. For the inductive or capacitive load, it can not exceed 40% of the rated current of the SSR.
3. For the electric motor, it can not exceed 20% of the rated current of the SSR.
4. Proper radiator or heat sink should be equipped for the industrial solid state relay. If the load cooling condition is not good, it is necessary to leave some margin. Avoid the load short circuit because over current and short circuit are the main causes for permanent damage of the internal SCR of the SSR.
5. Over current protection: Using fast fuse and air switch is one of the methods for over current protection; fuse is also available for small capacity.
6. Over voltage protection: It can adopt the parallel voltage-dependent resistor (MOV). The MOV area decides the absorption power, and its thickness decides the protective voltage value. Generally, 471/10D voltage-dependent resistor is suitable for 220V series SSR, 681/10D voltage-dependent resistor for 380V series SSR, and 821/10D voltage-dependent resistor for 480V series SSR.
Tips: Usage of Solid State Relay – Resistance Load
1. Resistance load
The simplest application for solid state relay is invariable resistance load. As long as the rated steady-state current and break voltage of the circuit are within the allowable range of the SSR, the relay could work normally.
The incandescent light bulb, which is basically classified to the resistive load, also has some special characteristic. As the resistance of the cold tungsten filament is about one tenth of the hot tungsten filament, it has a very high starting current.