Solid State Relay Features
60A 3-phase solid state relay (SSR) with 3-32V DC input and 24-480V AC output features compact size, high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
60 Amps 3 Phase SSR Specification
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be added to the SSR or the SSR should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and apply the thermal grease between them. When the load current is higher than is 40A or more, fan forced cooling or water cooling is needed.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Solid State Relay Dimension
Three Phase SSR Wiring Diagram
Tips: The ambient temperature for solid state relay
Load capacity of SSRs is greatly affected by the ambient temperature and its own temperature rise. During installation and use, good heat dissipation should be ensured. The product with the rated working current above 10A should be equipped with a radiator and above 100A should be a radiator and a fan for forced cooling. In the installation, pay attention to good contact between the bottom of the relay and the radiator, and consider appropriate amount of thermal grease coated in order to achieve the best cooling effect.
If the relay is working at high temperature (40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃) for a long time, the user can consider derating to ensure normal operation according to the maximum output current and ambient temperature curve data provided by the manufacturer.