80A 3-32V DC to 24-480V AC solid state relay (SSR) features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||DC to AC, single phase
|Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them. When the load current is 40A or more, a fan cooling radiator or water cooling radiator must be equipped.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: Zero-crossing Solid State Relay vs Random Turn-on Solid State Relay
When a valid control signal is applied at the input, the random solid state relay output is immediately on (in microseconds) and the zero-crossing solid state relay is turned on until the load voltage crosses zero (± 15V). When the control signal is undone at the input, the zero-crossing and random SSRs are turned off at the time when their holding current fails.
Although they are likely to cause a maximum half-cycle delay, zero-crossing solid state relays reduce the impact on the load and RF interference, which makes them ideal switching devices that are most commonly used in "single-pole single-throw" switching applications.
Random solid state relay is characterized by fast response. It can control the phase-shift trigger pulse to easily change the AC grid voltage, and therefore, it can be used to accurately adjust temperature, dimming and other resistive loads and some inductive loads occasions.