Solid State Relay Features
100A 3-phase solid state relay (SSR) with 70-280V AC to 24-480V AC has high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
100 Amps 3 Phase SSR Specification
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be added to the SSR or the SSR should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and apply the thermal grease between them. When the load current is higher than is 40A or more, fan forced cooling or water cooling is needed.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Solid State Relay Dimension
Three Phase SSR Wiring Diagram
Tips: SSR-ordinary type of Triac output and enhanced type of unidirectional SCR anti-parallel output
In the case of inductive load, when the SSR is turned off by the on-state, a large voltage rise rate dv/dt (commutation dv/dt) will be generated at both ends of the triac due to inconsistent phase of current and voltage. The value exceeding the triac's commutation dv/dt (typically 10V/μs) will lead to delayed turn-off, or even failure. However, the unidirectional triac is unipolar and only affected by satic voltage rising rate dv/dt (typical value 100V/μs). The commutation dv/dt of ordinary type SSR formed by only triac has been greatly improved compared to enhanced SSR composed of two unidirectional SCR in anti-parallel, so the enhanced SSR should be selected in inductive or capacitive load field.