100A 3-phase solid state relay (SSR) can control 24-480V AC load with 70-280V AC with high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR relay offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||AC to AC, 3 phase
|Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them.
* When the load current is 40A or more, a fan cooling radiator or water cooling radiator must be equipped.
||Heat sink for 3 phase SSR
||Mounting Hole Diameter: 3mm
Groove Distance: 84mm
||≤150A 3 phase solid state relay
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Tips: SSR relay-ordinary type of Triac output and enhanced type of unidirectional SCR anti-parallel output
In the case of inductive load, when the solid state relay is turned off by the on-state, a large voltage rise rate dv/dt (commutation dv/dt) will be generated at both ends of the triac due to inconsistent phase of current and voltage. The value exceeding the triac's commutation dv/dt (typically 10V/μs) will lead to delayed turn-off, or even failure. However, the unidirectional triac is unipolar and only affected by satic voltage rising rate dv/dt (typical value 100V/μs). The commutation dv/dt of ordinary type SSR formed by only triac has been greatly improved compared to enhanced SSR composed of two unidirectional SCR in anti-parallel, so the enhanced SSR should be selected in inductive or capacitive load field.