Solid State Relay Features
120A 3-phase solid state relay (SSR) with 70-280V AC to 24-480V AC features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
120 Amps 3 Phase SSR Specification
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be added to the SSR or the SSR should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and apply the thermal grease between them. When the load current is higher than is 40A or more, fan forced cooling or water cooling is needed.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Solid State Relay Dimension
Three Phase SSR Wiring Diagram
Tips: Solid state relay (SSRs) for heating industry
At present, in the plastic machinery industry, solid state relays (SSRs) are usually used to control electric coils. Because the temperature control accuracy of the electric coil in the plastic machine is about ±1℃ and the control frequency of the electric coil is very high, the use of contactors can not usually achieve control effects. The use of solid state relay (SSR) not only solves the problem of contactor’s contact bonding, but also improves accuracy of temperature control and overall performance of the plastic machine. Therefore, solid state relays (SSRs) are almost used to control heating coils by the entire plastic machinery industry by virtue of their own advantages.