Solid State Relay Features
120A 3-32V DC to 24-480V AC 3-phase solid state relay (SSR) features compact size, high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
120 Amps 3 Phase SSR Specification
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be added to the SSR or the SSR should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and apply the thermal grease between them. When the load current is higher than is 40A or more, fan forced cooling or water cooling is needed.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Solid State Relay Dimension
Three Phase SSR Wiring Diagram
Tips: How to choose the current of solid state relay (SSRs)?
Taking into account fluctuations in grid voltage and large instantaneous current when load starts, the current of solid state relays (SSRs0 is generally several times larger than its rated current, and thyristor chip’s resistance to current impact is poor, it is recommended in the selection of the current of SSRs, appropriate margin should be left.
- Resistive load
The solid state relay (SSR) nominal current should be twice as large as the rated load current.
- Inductive load
The nominal current should be 2.5 times as large as the rated current of the load for light load; 3 times for middle-sized load; and 4 ~ 4.5 times for heavy load.