25A 3-32V DC to 24-480V AC 3-phase solid state relay (SSR) features compact size high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them.
* When the load current is 40A or more, a fan cooling radiator or water cooling radiator must be equipped.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Tips: Single-phase solid state relay and three-phase solid state relay
Single-phase solid state relay is a four-terminal active device, two of which are input terminals and the others are output terminals. Photo isolation lies between them. Once the input terminal is given DC or pulse signals to a certain current value, the output terminal can be changed from off-state to on-state.
The three-phase AC solid state relay integrates three single-phase AC solid state relays, and directly switches over three-phase load such as AC electrical machine, heater, etc. through a single input to achieve convenient control. The insulation voltage between each phase, input and output, solid state relay and baseplate is greater than 2000 V AC. The other basic indicators are the same as corresponding single-phase solid state relay. It should be pointed out that in some cases such as laboratory teaching where actual load current is not large, three-phase SSR is more convenient to use. But large current leads to more heating. At this moment, three single-phase solid state relays may be more reliable.