Solid State Relay Features
10A 3-phase solid state relay (SSR) with 70-280V AC to 24-480V AC features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
10 Amps 3 Phase SSR Specification
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be added to the SSR or the SSR should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and apply the thermal grease between them. When the load current is higher than is 40A or more, fan forced cooling or water cooling is needed.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Solid State Relay Dimension
3 Phase SSR Wiring Diagram
Tips: How to choose a solid state relay for different loads?
It is not be a problem to choose a suitable solid state relay (SSR) for normal loads, but special load conditions must also be considered so that excessive impact current and overvoltage as well as unnecessary damages caused to device performance are avoided. The feature of cold-state resistance of filament lamps, electric furnaces, etc. result in surge current at the turn-on moment, which is several times higher than the rated working current value. Generally, ordinary-type solid state relays may work properly at the point of 2/3 of its rated current value. Enhanced solid state relays may be selected according to the parameters provided by the manufacturer. In the harsh conditions such as industrial control sites, it is recommended to leave enough voltage and current margin.