DC 24V Magnetic powder brake rated torque 3Nm, 50Nm, 100Nm, 200Nm, 400Nm are optional, hollow shaft, overload protection, speed adjustment, can be used in textile industry, printing and dyeing.
Magnetic Particle Brake Features
1. The excitation current is linear with the torque. The transmitted torque is substantially linear with the excitation current. As long as the magnitude of the stimulation current is changed, the magnitude of the torque can be controlled over a wide range. In general, the stimulus current is substantially proportional to the transmitted torque in the range of 5%-100% of the rated torque.
2. Stable slip torque. When the stimulation current remains unchanged, the transmitted torque is not affected by the difference in rotational speed between the active and the driven, that is, there is no difference between the static friction torque and the dynamic friction torque, so that the torque can be stably achieved. This feature is applied to the tension control, and the user can accurately control the torque by adjusting the stimulation current, thereby effectively controlling the tension of the roll.
3. Prevent heat generation due to slip. Generally, the friction part is inevitably heated or even burned when continuously sliding. However, the ATO magnetic powder brake has a complete heat sink, which will not be too hot for a long time and has a long service life.
Hollow Shaft Magnetic Particle Brake Specification:
|No. of Hour Set
|Moment of Interial
|Weight of powder
6Nm-200Nm Magnetic Particle Brake Dimension (unit: mm)
Magnetic Particle Brake Installation
Magnetic Powder Brake Application
Tips: How Does Magnetic Particle Brake Work?
1. Magnetic powder brake is to use magnetic powder used as dielectric, under the condition of electric magnetic chains to form a new type of drive torque components, mainly by the inner rotor and outer rotor, excitation coil and magnetic powder.
2. When the coil is not energized, the active rotor rotates. Due to the effect of centrifugal force, the magnetic powder is thrown on the inner wall of the active rotor. There is no contact between the magnetic powder and the driven rotor, and the active rotor turns idle.
3. The dc power supply is connected to generate electromagnetic field, and the magnetic powder of the working medium forms a magnetic powder chain under the action of magnetic force line, connecting the inner rotor and outer rotor, so as to achieve the purpose of transferring and braking torque.