Cost-effective web tension controller, can output 0-24VDC/0-10VDC analog signal at the same time, automatic control, simple operation, widely used in papermaking, printing, packaging and other industries.
||ATO-TC858A (Click it to see the tension controller instruction manual)
||Micro-displacement based tension sensor (signal range: 200mV, power supply: 5VDC)
|Strain gauge based tension sensor (signal range: 20mV, power supply: 10VDC)
||Proximity switch or encoder, NPN signal, maximum frequency: 15kHz
||185~240V AC, 50/60 Hz
||PI (Proportional Integral)
||Dual 24V/4A, drive magnetic powder brake/clutch
||Dual 0~20mA, drive inverter or Electric-Pneumatic converter
||Relay, normally open, 3A/250V AC
||246(W)x154(H)x156.5(D), unit: mm
1. Multi-function control, automatic tension control, with difficulty tension control function.
2. Liquid crystal display, using high-precision D/A converter, the output accuracy is as high as 0.1%.
3. Web tension controller can directly start the magnetic powder clutch and brake, and also control the vfd and servo motor.
4. Can accept single or dual sensor input signals, automatic zero adjustment and automatic calibration.
5. Optional serial communication function, RS485 communication interface.
6. With dual-axis switching and acceleration/deceleration control functions.
7. Web tension controller has password function, which can avoid changing the setting parameters during operation.
8. Auto web tension controller With storage box, you can backup various parameters.
Installation Dimension (Unit=mm)
Automatic Tension Control Schematic
Automatic Web tension controller is mainly composed of tension detector, high-precision A/D, D/A converter and high-performance single-chip microcomputer. The automatic constant tension controller is based on the tension measured by the tension detector and compared with the set target tension, and then automatically adjusts the D/A output through the single-chip PID operation to change the magnetic powder clutch, the brake current or the servo motor. The torque is used to achieve the constant tension of the coil, which can be widely used in various occasions where precise measurement and control of the tension is required. It has flexibility and wide applicability.