Automatic roll tension controller, dual 24V/4A output, can directly drive two magnetic powder clutches/brakes, LCD display, easy operation.
||Micro-displacement based tension sensor (signal range: 200mV, power supply: 5VDC)
|Strain gauge based tension sensor (signal range: 20mV, power supply: 10VDC)
||Proximity switch or encoder, NPN signal, maximum frequency: 15kHz
||185~240V AC, 50/60 Hz
||PI (Proportional Integral)
||Dual 24V/4A, drive magnetic powder brake/clutch
||Dual 0~20mA, drive inverter or Electric-Pneumatic converter
||Relay, normally open, 3A/250V AC
||246(W)x154(H)x156.5(D), unit: mm
1. Multi-function control, automatic tension control, with difficulty tension control function.
2. Liquid crystal display, using high-precision D/A converter, the output accuracy is as high as 0.1%.
3. Roll tension controller can directly start the magnetic powder clutch and brake, and also control the vfd and servo motor.
4. Can accept single or dual sensor input signals, automatic zero adjustment and automatic calibration.
5. Optional serial communication function, RS485 communication interface.
6. With dual-axis switching and acceleration/deceleration control functions.
7. Roll tension controller has password function, which can avoid changing the setting parameters during operation.
8. Roll tension controller With storage box, you can backup various parameters.
Installation Dimension (Unit=mm)
ATO-TC858B Wiring Diagram
Roll Diameter Tension Controller Application Examples
Tips: What is a tension control system？
The tension control system is often a system integration of tension sensor and tension controller. Currently it is mainly used in metallurgy, papermaking, film, dyeing and finishing, weaving, plastic, wire and other equipment. Automatic control system, its role is mainly to achieve synchronization between the rolls, winding and unwinding uniform control.