Linear actuators are electric actuators which create motion in a straight line. The provided actuator is mini and compact, max load up to 900N in pull/push, 12V/24V/36V/48V DC four voltage options are available, very convenient to install. Home, electrical and mechanical, chemical, sanitary ware, leisure and other fields are widely used.
Miniature Linear Actuator Specifications
||12V DC, 24V DC, 36V DC, 48V DC (Optional)
||900N in pull/push
|Maximum Speed at Full Load
||30mm/s (load 60N)
|Minimum speed at Full Load
||3mm/s (load 900N)
||50/100/150/200/250/300/350/400/450mm (Optional, can be customized)
|Minimum Installation Dimensions
||Stroke + 210 mm (Stroke＜300mm)
|Operational Temperature Range
||ISO, CE, RoHS
|Upper End Type
||U shape, wide 7mm, aperture 8.1mm
|Built-in limit switches (not adjustable)
Linear Actuator Load and Speed Selection
Note: A load capacity can only correspond to one speed. Once the load capacity is selected and the speed is fixed. Please refer to the table below. Other loads and speeds can also be customized.
|Load±10% (N), Speed±2 (mm/s)
Linear Actuator Stroke and Size Selection
|Stroke±2 (mm), Mounting Dimension±2 (mm)
Linear Actuator Standard Dimension (mm)
5 tips for checking and repairing linear actuator
- In repairing the miniature linear actuator, please take notes to use the sharp utensils for disassembly and assembly. Since the inner part of the linear actuator has many precised electronic components, it might be damaged easily.
- In the process of repairing the miniature linear actuator, it is required to firstly remove the circuit module for mechanical dismounting of the component. It can protect the electronic components which are easily to be damaged as well.
- Since miniature linear actuator adopts very fine components, which are easily to get deformed or damaged, so please avoid using the brute force in repairing, which will result in unrecoverable damages.
- Before repairing, it is firstly required to read the product instruction manual, familiarize with the shapes and applications of various components, and conduct fault analysis. The maintenance and repairing shall be conducted in the non-magnetic and dry environment.
- After the maintenance, it shall be assembled, ensuring that all circuits are connected accurately, avoiding short circuit, power leakage and other phenomena.