Multistage vacuum generator/ejector is compact size and large flow rate, energy saving 20%. Build-in vacuum filter and sliencer, universal mounting style for top, bottom and side mounting.
|Maximum suction flow rate (l/min (ANR))
|Air consumption (l/min (ANR))
|Vacuum Port (in.)
|Pressure Supply Port (in.)
||Rc 1/2 Port Exhaust
|Maximum vacuum pressure
|Maximum operating pressure
|Supply pressure range
||0.2 to 0.5 MPa
|Standard supply pressure
|Operating temperature range
||5 to 50 ℃
Tips: What is multistage venturi vacuum generator?
Vacuum ejectors are divided into single stage vacuum generators and multistage venturi vacuum generator. Under the condition of consuming the same compressed air, the vacuum pumping capacity of the multistage vacuum generator under the standard atmosphere is generally several times that of the single-stage vacuum generator. Therefore, the multistage vacuum generator is a truly efficient pneumatic vacuum pump. Nowadays, it is applicable to all occasions need large vacuum flow, has been widely used in pharmaceutical machinery, printing machinery, packaging machinery, production lines, robots, chemical plant and automated machinery. It cooperates with vacuum suction cup, which has been widely promoted in the transport industry.
Features of multistage vacuum ejector
- The special multi-stage venturi structure design, precision nozzle and aerodynamic technology make the multistage vacuum ejectors have good performance.
- Replace the traditional rotary oil-feed vacuum pump, no pollution to the surrounding environment.
- No moving parts, no lubricant and additional maintenance costs.
- Small volume, light weight, low noise and no vibration.
- Multi-stage injection, with less air consumption to produce a large amount of suction.