Hydraulic oil pressure switch for pneumatic, hydraulic and oil systems, pressure switch can be adjusted from 200 to 800 psi. High sensitivity pressure switch, repeatable positioning accuracy.
1. Applicable medium: hydraulic oil or similar liquid, non-corrosive and free of solid particles and fibers, with a viscosity of 5-1500cst oily liquid.
2. High-strength aluminum alloy shell, chrome-plated joints, high strength, strong oxidation resistance, and not easy to be corroded.
3. The pressure switch has high sensitivity and long service life.
4. The oil high-pressure switch material uses special processing technology to reduce the film, special heat treatment process contact, no jam, no fluctuation, low noise, high repeat positioning accuracy, and stable product performance.
5. Cast iron shell or copper joints can be customized according to customers.
|Use Environment Temperature
||-40℃ - 110℃
Hydraulic Pressure Switch Installation
15 to 60 Bar Oil Pressure Switch Dimension (Unit=mm)
Tips: What is a oil pressure switch?
The oil pressure switch is a hydraulic-electric conversion element that uses the pressure of the liquid to open and close the electrical contacts. When the system pressure reaches the setting value of the pressure switch, an electrical signal is sent to make the electrical components (such as electromagnets, motors, time relays, electromagnetic clutches, etc.) actuate, depressurize and reverse the oil circuit, and the actuators realize sequential actions. Or turn off the motor to stop the system and play a safety protection role.