Oil pressure switch for sale, adjustable pressure, 70 to 800 bar, low noise, strong stability. Use environment 40 ℃ to 110 ℃.
1. Applicable medium: hydraulic oil or similar liquid, non-corrosive and free of solid particles and fibers, with a viscosity of 5-1500cst oily liquid.
2. High-strength aluminum alloy shell, chrome-plated joints, high strength, strong oxidation resistance, and not easy to be corroded.
3. The pressure switch has high sensitivity and long service life.
4. The oil high-pressure switch material uses special processing technology to reduce the film, special heat treatment process contact, no jam, no fluctuation, low noise, high repeat positioning accuracy, and stable product performance.
5. Cast iron shell or copper joints can be customized according to customers.
|Use Environment Temperature
||-40℃ - 110℃
5 to 60 Bar Pressure Switch Installation
5 to 60 Bar Oil Pressure Switch Dimension (Unit=mm)
Tips: Oil pressure switch function
When the system pressure reaches the set value of the pressure switch, an electric signal is sent to make the electrical components, oil circuit pressure relief and reversal, and the actuators move in sequence. In order to stop the system from moving for safety protection, the motor can be turned off.
When the liquid pressure value of the oil inlet of the oil pressure switch from the lower end reaches the set pressure value, the plunger is pushed to move upward, and the micro switch is pushed to work through the displacement lever at this time.
The oil pressure switch used in the refrigeration device, the low-pressure switch and the high-pressure switch are assembled in a shell and share an electric contact to form a combined high and low pressure relay. The refrigeration compressor can directly control the low pressure relay as the action signal-when the suction When the air pressure is too low, in order to prevent the air from leaking into the system from the pipeline or shaft seal, the compressor will automatically stop operating to provide low pressure protection in time.