Hydraulic pressure switch adjustable pressure range 50 to 350 psi, service life up to 100,000 times. High-strength aluminum alloy composite, strong oxidation resistance.
1. Applicable medium: hydraulic oil or similar liquid, non-corrosive and free of solid particles and fibers, with a viscosity of 5-1500cst oily liquid.
2. High-strength aluminum alloy shell, chrome-plated joints, high strength, strong oxidation resistance, and not easy to be corroded.
3. The pressure switch has high sensitivity and long service life.
4. The oil high-pressure switch material uses special processing technology to reduce the film, special heat treatment process contact, no jam, no fluctuation, low noise, high repeat positioning accuracy, and stable product performance.
5. Cast iron shell or copper joints can be customized according to customers.
|Use Environment Temperature
||-40℃ - 110℃
Hydraulic Pressure Switch Dimension (Unit=mm)
Tips: The difference between pressure sensor and pressure relay and pressure switch
The pressure sensor is composed of a pressure-sensitive element and a conversion circuit, which uses the pressure of the measured medium to act on the pressure-sensitive element to produce a small change in current or voltage output. The sensor often needs to be used in conjunction with an external amplifier circuit to complete the process from pressure detection to control and display. Since the pressure sensor is a primary component, the signal feedback from the pressure sensor needs to be processed, analyzed, stored, and controlled by the measurement and control system, so that industrial automation equipment and engineering operation control are more intelligent.
The oil pressure relay is a hydroelectric switch signal conversion element that uses liquid pressure to open and close the electrical contacts. When the system pressure reaches the set pressure of the relay, it sends out electrical signals to control the actions of electrical components, realizes the load or discharge control of the pump, the sequential action of the actuators, the safety protection and interlocking of the system, etc. It is composed of pressure-displacement conversion component and micro switch. According to the structure type of the pressure-displacement conversion component, there are four types: plunger type, spring type, diaphragm type and bellows type. The plunger structure is divided into two types: single plunger and double plunger. The single plunger type can be divided into three types: plunger, differential plunger and plunger-lever. According to the contacts, there are single contacts and double contacts.
The pressure switch is a functional switch that automatically turns on or off when the set value is reached according to the set pressure.
Oil pressure switches and pressure relays can only open or close the switch under your given pressure for simple position control. They are all on-off outputs. Pressure relays can provide more output nodes or nodes than pressure switches. type. The output of the pressure sensor can be an analog signal or a digital signal, which is convenient for post-processing, and can also become a standard transmitter signal for remote transmission.