- High resolution, high measurement precision and speed.
- High brightness backlight and high-definition digital display, easy for reading.
- Integrated design, compact structure, easy to carry and long service life.
Application: Salinity testing and TDS PPM testing in industries such as water treatment, drinking water production, salt production, food production, and beverage production.
||Test Range (optional)
||0.01%~5.00%, 0.01%~10.00%, 0.01%~15.00%, 0.01%~25.00%
|Test Temperature Range
||1℃~90℃ (salinity<15%), <50℃ (salinity>15%)
|Test Temperature Range
A Little 101~300
||Method for determination of electrical conductivity
||5℃~60℃, Test material maximum temperature<90℃
|Power Saving Function
||60 seconds after the automatic shutdown
||PPM value<500PPM, the direct display of TDS PPM value.
PPM value>500PPM, showing the value of salinity %. Twice consecutive button to display the results of TDS PPM.
Beep prompt tone: began to ring 1 times, the end of the ring 2 times.
Backlight: 5 seconds after the test shows.
|Replace Battery Alert
||LOW icon flashing
||1.5V*2EA (AAA type battery)
Salinometer/TDS Meter Structure Diagram
Salinometer/TDS Meter Usage Method
Salinometer/TDS Meter Measurement Precautions
- As the sensing part and bottom and side wall spacing of 1~2cm, soaking only half the bubble column. Do not touch the residue in the liquid.
- When there is a residue or liquid shortage, tilt the container test.
- The sensing section can also be tested at the bottom.
- The induction part should not touch the side wall.
- Test fluid to be fully loaded into the test box can be accurate test
- Other matters needing attention
- The actual of the actual Na of the test components of the test ingredients will be different.
- There are also differences in the testing of the residue of the liquid.
- There will be a difference in the oil content of the food.
Tips: what is a TDS meter?
TDS is initials for Total dissolved solids. It shows how much dissolved solids are dissolved in 1 liters of water. Units for the mg/L or PPM. TDS includes non-volatile soluble salts, organic compounds and can be passed insoluble particles of the filter, etc. The higher the TDS value, the more lysate is contained in the water. TDS meter is a tester designed for this purpose and shows the ppm value of inorganic or organic matter in water. It is also known as PPM meter, TDS water tester, water TDS meter, etc.