- High resolution, high measurement precision and speed.
- High brightness backlight and high-definition digital display, easy for reading.
- Integrated design, compact structure, easy to carry and long service life.
Application: Salinity testing and TDS PPM testing in industries such as water treatment, drinking water production, salt production, food production, and beverage production.
|Test Temperature Range
|Test Temperature Range
A Little 101~300
||Method for determination of electrical conductivity
||5℃~60℃, Test material maximum temperature<90℃
|Power Saving Function
||60 seconds after the automatic shutdown
||PPM value<500PPM, the direct display of TDS PPM value.
PPM value>500PPM, showing the value of salinity %. Twice consecutive button to display the results of TDS PPM.
Beep prompt tone: began to ring 1 times, the end of the ring 2 times.
Backlight: 5 seconds after the test shows.
|Replace Battery Alert
||LOW icon flashing
||1.5V*2EA (AAA type battery)
Salinometer/TDS Meter Structure Diagram
Salinometer/TDS Meter LCD Status Diagram
Salinometer/TDS Meter Usage Method
Salinometer/TDS Meter Measurement Precautions
- As the sensing part and bottom and side wall spacing of 1~2cm, soaking only half the bubble column. Do not touch the residue in the liquid.
- When there is a residue or liquid shortage, tilt the container test.
- The sensing section can also be tested at the bottom.
- The induction part should not touch the side wall.
- Test fluid to be fully loaded into the test box can be accurate test
- Other matters needing attention
- The actual of the actual Na of the test components of the test ingredients will be different.
- There are also differences in the testing of the residue of the liquid.
- There will be a difference in the oil content of the food.
Salinometer/TDS Meter Custody and Matters Needing Attention
- Not near the stove, the heat exchanger hot objects etc.
- Avoid burns when testing hot objects.
- Using the specification within the battery can not be mixed with other battery rechargeable battery.
- In order to prevent product failure, can not be arbitrarily disassembled products.
- If the product falls or is affected by the impact test, there will be errors.
- Test mouth can not be scratched, foreign body, deformation, otherwise the test will have a greater error, so the need to properly keep.
- After use, clean the mouth with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Please unplug the battery for a long time not to use.
Salinometer/TDS Meter Battery Replacement
- Replacement time: icon LOW display flashing
- Although it is more than electricity, but the current lack of testing is not accurate.
- After the new battery is loaded, do not need to re load.
- The new battery will be due to the production of a long time after the natural discharge, icon LOW will show the lack of electricity, then need to replace the new battery.
- Remove the battery after opening the lid of the counter clockwise.
- The AAA battery 2 + pole outward into the direction of.
- Refer to the OPEN below, the position of the alignment is pressed in a clockwise direction
Note: in order to prevent the damage of electronic products, it is necessary to use the + and - very accurately when settings to use.
Tips: what is a TDS meter?
TDS is initials for Total dissolved solids. It shows how much dissolved solids are dissolved in 1 liters of water. Units for the mg/L or PPM。TDS includes non-volatile soluble salts, organic compounds and can be passed insoluble particles of the filter, etc. The higher the TDS value, the more lysate is contained in the water. TDS meter is a tester designed for this purpose and shows the ppm value of inorganic or organic matter in water. It is also known as PPM meter, TDS water tester, water TDS meter, etc.