- High precision
- Bright backlit display
- Large digital screen display
- Low battery sound alert
Application: Aquarium, marine aquaculture, chemical products, alcohol and soft drinks, food, pharmaceutical products, electronics and semiconductors, etc.
||(S.G) Specific Gravity
||Electrical conductivity methods
||Power off after 60 seconds
||LCD (with backlight)
|Low Battery Reminder
||1.5V*2EA (AAA type battery)
Digital Hydrometer Structure Diagram
Digital Hydrometer Use Instruction
Digital Hydrometer Measurement Precautions
- Keep the measurement sensor probe away from the bottom and the sides of the testing cup. Allow 1-2cm clearance around the probe. Do not touch any residue in the liquid.
- When there is not enough liquid, lean the cup.
- Do not touch the probe to the testing cup.
Please note: The metal part of the testing measurement probe must be completely in the test liquid. You should always check the accuracy of your meter against reference solution to verify its accuracy.
Tips: Battery replacement for digital hydrometer
- Replacement time：When the icon LOW is flash
Although the digital hydrometer had power, there is no longer enough current to conduct a test accurately. The icon LOW can also flash when the new battery does not work after insertion and need to be re-insertion. The new battery may also lead to natural discharge due to long circulation time. Therefore, when the icon LOW is flash, replace the new battery at this time.
- Turn the battery cover counterclockwise to OPEN and remove the batteries.
- Refer to the figure below and turn the battery cover clockwise to CLOSE.
- To prevent damage to the gravimeter, pay attention + and - pole of battery.