Solid State Relay Features
10A 70-280V AC solid state relay (SSR) features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
10 Amps AC to AC SSR Specification
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be added to the SSR or the SSR should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and apply the thermal grease between them. When the load current is higher than is 40A or more, fan forced cooling or water cooling is needed.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Solid State Relay Dimensions
SSR Wiring Diagram
Tips: How to classify AC solid state relays?
AC solid state relays are divided into the type of voltage zero-crossing triggering (referred to as zero-crossing type) and random triggering type (referred to as random type) based on switching modes.
According to output switch components, the AC solid state relay can be classified as bilateral silicon-controlled rectifier (SCR) outputs (normal type) and unidirectional SCR anti-parallel type (enhanced).
According to the installation points, there are the pin-socket type SSRs used on the printed circuit board (natural cooling, without a radiator) and the device-typed ones fixed on the metal floor (cooling through a radiator). In addition, constant current source and series-resistance current limiting type with a wide input range (DC 3-32V) are included.