10A 70-280V AC solid state relay (SSR) features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum load current
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||AC to AC, single phase
|Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
- When the load is a resistive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be 2~3 times greater than the actual load current;
- When the load is an inductive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be more than 7~8 times the actual load current.
- When the maximum load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them.
||Heat Sink for SSR
||Roof Size: 60 x 50mm
Foot Size: 80 x 50mm
||Mounting Hole Diameter: 3mm
Threaded Hole Distance: 48mm
||≤15A single phase SSR solid state relay
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Tips: How to classify AC solid state relays?
AC solid state relays are divided into the type of voltage zero-crossing triggering (referred to as zero-crossing type) and random triggering type (referred to as random type) based on switching modes.
According to output switch components, the AC solid state relay can be classified as bilateral silicon-controlled rectifier (SCR) outputs (normal type) and unidirectional SCR anti-parallel type (enhanced).
According to the installation points, there are the pin-socket type SSRs used on the printed circuit board (natural cooling, without a radiator) and the device-typed ones fixed on the metal floor (cooling through a radiator). In addition, constant current source and series-resistance current limiting type with a wide input range (DC 3-32V) are included.