Solid State Relay Features
40 amps solid state relay (SSR) features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
40 Amps DC to AC SSR Specification
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be added to the SSR or the SSR should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and apply the thermal grease between them. When the load current is higher than is 40A or more, it also needs to add fan cooling or water cooling.
* Heat Sink for Single Phase SSR
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounting Size: Mounting hole diameter - 3mm, threaded hole distance - 48mm
- Dimension: 125*70*50mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 250g
- Application: Less than 40A single phase solid state relay
Solid State Relay Dimension
SSR Wiring Diagram
Tips: Why does SSR has advantages over EMR?
Solid state relay (SSR) is a new type of non-contact switch composed of solid state electronic components, and achieve the purpose of connecting and disconnecting circuits without contact and sparking by virtue of those electronic components (such as switching transistors, triacs and other semiconductor components). Therefore, it is also known as non-contact switch.
Compared with the previous Electromechanical Relay (EMR), the SSR has no moving mechanical parts and no mechanical actions during its operation. It has advantages over EMR, such as fast response, high reliability, long life (SSR’s on-off times are a hundred time more than those of average EMR by 106 times), no noises, shock-proof, mechanical shock resistance, good moisture-proof and mildew-proof, anti-corrosion characteristics. These features make SSR widely used in military science, chemical industry as well as various industrial and civil electric control devices.