40 amps solid state relay (SSR) features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||DC to AC, single phase
|Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them. When the load current is 40A or more, a fan cooling radiator or water cooling radiator must be equipped.
* Heat sink is Not included.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: Solid state relay has advantages over EMR relay
Solid state relay (SSR) is a new type of non-contact switch composed of solid state electronic components, and achieve the purpose of connecting and disconnecting circuits without contact and sparking by virtue of those electronic components (such as switching transistors, triacs and other semiconductor components). Therefore, it is also known as non-contact switch.
Compared with the previous Electromechanical Relay (EMR), the SSR has no moving mechanical parts and no mechanical actions during its operation. It has advantages over EMR, such as fast response, high reliability, long life (SSR’s on-off times are a hundred time more than those of average EMR by 106 times), no noises, shock-proof, mechanical shock resistance, good moisture-proof and mildew-proof, anti-corrosion characteristics. These features make SSR widely used in military science, chemical industry as well as various industrial and civil electric control devices.