Digital 140 dB noise measuring device with smart sensor, data storage function, integral function, can store up to 8000 sets of data, high reliability, good stability, wide range of uses.
Digital Sound Level Meter Features
- Class 1 noise measuring instrument adopts digital signal processing, with good stability and high reliability
- The noise decibel reader adopts a modular design, selects on demand, and is cost-effective
- ATO professional decibel meter has a large measuring range, simple operation and wide application
- RS-232 digital output interface, remote measurement is possible
||25 dB(A)～140 dB(A)
||10 Hz～20 kHz
||Parallel (simultaneous) A, C, Z for each channel
||Parallel (simultaneous) F, S, I, Peak for each channel
||128×64 LED dot matrix
||AC, DC, RS232, PWM
|Main Measurement Index
||LFp, LSp, Lip, Leq·T, Lpeak, Leq·T, Lmax, Lmin, SEL, Lex8h, LAVG, TWA, DOSE, L5, L10, L50, L90, L95, SD, E
||The limit can be set
|Data Storage Function
|Statistical Analysis Function
||4 (7#) alkaline batteries, can work continuously for more than 6 hours; lithium battery (optional): After fully charged, it can work continuously for more than 16 hours
5 V external power supply: DC5 V～DC6.5 V, working current <120 mA
||190mm x 68mm x 27mm
||-10 ℃～50 ℃
||220mm x 68mm x 27mm
Compact Sound Level Meter Panel Display
Handheld Sound Level Meter Applications
Tips: How to use a sound level meter?
1. The choice of the environment where the sound level meter is used: Choose a representative test site. The sound level meter should be off the ground and away from the wall to reduce the additional impact of the reflected sound from the ground and the wall.
2. Weather conditions require that the sound level meter should keep the microphone diaphragm clean when there is no rain or snow, and a wind cover must be added to the wind above level three (to avoid wind noise interference), and the measurement should be stopped for strong winds above level 5.
3. Open the sound level meter carrying case, take out the sound level meter, and put on the sensor.
4. Put the sound level meter in the measurement state, check the battery, and then calibrate the sound level meter.
5. Compare the table (reference for common environmental sound levels) and adjust the measurement range.
6. The following can use fast (measure the instantaneous value of the environment with large changes in sound pressure level), slow (measure the average value in the environment with little change in sound pressure level), pulse (measure pulse sound source), filter (Measure the sound level of the specified frequency band) various functions for measurement.
7. Record data as required, and it can also be connected to a printer or other computer terminals for automatic collection. Organize the equipment and return it to the designated place.