A portable decibel meter is an instrument to measure the loudness of sound, can measure 40 to 130 dB of noise, with a digital LCD display, stable performance, compact design, and easy to carry.
Digital Sound Level Meter Features
- Professional decibel meter meets the class 2 sound level meter standard
- Handheld noise meter modular design, select on demand, high cost performance
- Good decibel meter uses digital signal processing technology with good stability
- Sound level meter single range, large measuring range, no need to switch, simple and convenient operation
||40 dB(A)～130 dB(A)
||20 Hz～12.5 kHz
||Parallel (simultaneous) A, C, Z for each channel
||Parallel (simultaneous) F, S, Peak for each channel
||Three and a half LCD
|Main Measurement Index
||4 (7#) alkaline batteries, which can work continuously for more than 12 hours
||190mm x 68mm x 27mm
||-10 ℃～50 ℃
Portable Sound Level Meter Panel Display
Handheld Sound Level Meter Applications
Tips: 6 Points for attention when using a noise meter
1. Before using the sound decibel meter, you should read the manual to understand the usage method and precautions of the instrument.
2. Pay attention to the polarity when installing the battery or external power supply, and do not reverse the connection. The battery should be removed if it is not used for a long time to avoid leakage and damage to the instrument.
3. Do not disassemble the microphone of the sound level meter, prevent it from being thrown, and place it properly when not in use.
4. The noise measuring device should not be placed in places with high temperature, humidity, sewage, dust, and air or chemical gases with high content of hydrochloric acid and alkali.
5. Do not disassemble the sound level meter without authorization. If the instrument is abnormal, it can be sent to the repair unit or factory for overhaul.
6. The noise meter should be waterproof to prevent falling from high altitude.