Get a durable CPVC swing check valve at low price. DN 32, 1.25 inch, long life, strong heat resistance and chemical resistance, low maintenance. Light 1 1/4" swing check valve can prevent backflow and ensure unidirectional flow in the piping system, ideal for chemical processing plants, water treatment facilities, and other applications.
- The check valve can prevent the phenomenon of liquid counter-current from protecting the pump equipment.
- Because it is a cantilever check valve, there is less resistance to flow.
- The 1.25 inch swing check valve uses CPVC materials and plays a strong corrosion resistance to prevent acid and alkali fluid.
- Not only can the valve body be removed from the pipeline, but also the valve cover can be opened for internal inspection and maintenance.
- Model: ATO-H44F-10S
- Check Valve Type: Swing
- Nominal Diameter: 1 1/4 inch/32mm
- Nominal Pressure: 16kg
- Drive Mode: Manual
- Pressure Environment: Low Pressure
- Type (Channel Position): 2 Ways
- Flow Direction: One Way
- Body Material: CPVC
- Connection Form: Flange
- Weight: 2.95kg
- Applicable Medium: Acid-Base concentration higher than 30%, lower than 60%, except hydrochloric acid.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: When would you use a swing check valve?
A swing check valve is a type of check valve that is designed to prevent the backflow of fluid in a pipeline. It consists of a disc, which swings open and closed on a hinge, and a body that contains the disc and provides a seal against fluid leakage.
Swing check valves are commonly used in applications where there is a need to prevent the backflow of fluid and where a significant amount of flow is expected. Some examples of applications where swing check valves might be used include:
- Pump discharge lines: Swing check valves are often installed on the discharge side of a pump to prevent backflow and protect the pump from damage.
- HVAC systems: Swing check valves are commonly used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to prevent backflow and maintain proper flow direction.
- Water treatment systems: Swing check valves are used in water treatment systems to prevent backflow and protect the system from contamination.
- Oil and gas pipelines: Swing check valves are used in oil and gas pipelines to prevent backflow and to protect the system from damage.
In general, swing check valves are well-suited for applications where there is a need to prevent the backflow of fluid and where the flow rate is relatively high. However, they may not be suitable for applications where more precise control of flow is required.