Hot sale 10 kVA isolation transformer in low cost, 50Hz or 60 Hz rated, convert AC single phase 120 volt primary voltage to 240 volt secondary voltage, is usually used as power source for the machine control or lighting and signal purpose.
- Model: ATO-DG10kVA
- Capacity: 10kVA
- Phase: Single phase
- Winding Material: Aluminum/Copper wire (Optional)
- Work Efficiency: ≥95%
- Primary Voltage: 120V AC (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V)
- Secondary Voltage: 240V AC (Optional: 24V/ 36V/ 48V/ 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V)
- Weight: 100 kg
- Cooling Mode: Natural or air cooling
- Insulation Resistance: ≥50 MΩ
- Electrical Strength: 2000V AC/1 min
- Noise: ≤35dB (1 meter)
- Insulation Grade: Grade B (130℃), Grade F (155℃), Grade H (180℃)
- Overload Capacity: Allow more than 1.2 times rated load to work for up to 1 hour
- Induced Overvoltage Withstand Test: 125Hz/800V/min
- Impedance Voltage: About 6%
- Total Losses: 10%
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Temperature: -15℃~+45℃
- Enclosure Protection Grade: IP20
- Warranty: 12 months
Tips: The CNC machine needs to use isolation transformer for filtering, isolation, shielding and protection.
The CNC machine is generally used in a poor electrical network environment. Particularly, once a large-scale electric power equipment in the nearby public AC power grid starts or stops, noise and harmonic wave interference will be produced, which may enter the system through the input power of the CNC machine. Therefore, an 1:1 isolation transformer like 10 kVA 240V to 240V isolation transformer which has the functions of filtering, isolation, shielding and protection, shall be used to block the noise from the outside of the system.
A shielding layer is added between the primary winding and the secondary winding of the isolation transformer, and the transformer and iron core are grounded to prevent the interference signals from entering the DC power supply system through primary circuits. It can effectively restrict the transient strong pulse interference from the power grid, and makes it difficult for DC or low frequency interference signals to form the induced noise through conduction.