80 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Features
- Input: Three phase and four-line system, 175V-265V (phase voltage), 304V-456V (line voltage)
- Output: Three phase 380V, other voltages can be customized
- High technology with computer programming control
- Comes with seek, compact and elegant design
- Perfect protection function: Over/ low voltage protection, over heat/ load protection, short circuit protection
- High efficiency: More than 95%
80 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is apply to when the power network voltage fluctuates or the load current varies, it automatically regulates the output voltage to ensure the normal function of the varied of electric equipment.
It has advantages of large capacity, high efficiency, no wave distortion, stable voltage adjustment, suitability for kinds of loads, bearing instantaneous overload, working continually for long time. It is provided with protection against over voltage, over current, phase failure and protection for phase sequence.
80 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
||80 kVA (The power capacity of voltage stabilizer needs to be 1.5~2 times greater than the load power)
||3 Phase 4-line
|Input Voltage Range
||±15% tolerance for all standard output voltages above 380V.
±20% tolerance for required 380V output and all standard voltages below.
||3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V)
||±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional)
* In case of output accuracy of +/- 2-4%, the voltage stabilizer will be servomotor based, and in case of output accuracy of +/- 1%, the voltage stabilizer would be SCR based.
||Naturally air cooled
||Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min
||Overload current (%)
||Non-lack fidelity waveform
||Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases
3 Phase Voltage Stabilizer Schematic Diagram
Industrial Voltage Stabilizer Inner Detail
8 maintenance tips of three phase voltage stabilizer
- Do not operate under overload, and try to stagger the peak load.
- Clean up the dust and disconnect the power supply of the power supply before maintenance to ensure safety.
- Whether the installed model meets the environmental requirements, if not, please improve.
- Carefully clean all parts, especially the carbon brush, contact the exposed part of the coil, and remove the dirt.
- Under the installation environment of high-precision voltage stabilizer, ventilation shall be ensured, and the ambient temperature and body temperature shall be normal.
- Before the seasonal conversion, the transformer and high-precision voltage stabilizer shall be thoroughly maintained to remove the potential safety hazards.
- Replace the worn or damaged carbon brush in time, and repair or replace the faulty or damaged components in time.
- Check whether the internal parts and wire ends of high-precision voltage stabilizer are loose. If there is loose connection or poor contact, handle it in time.