Buy 10kW electric car motor controller online, rated voltage 48V, maximum voltage 75V, support CAN-BUS, RS485, UART and other communication protocols. EV motor controller is compatible with Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder and other motor sensors of electric vehicle motor controller, protect brushless motor from thermal damage.
- Model: ATO-EZ-B481000
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Rated Power: 10kW
- Max Voltage: 75V
- Max Phase Current: 1000A
- Rated Phase Current: 400A
- Max Bus Current: 500A
- Weight: 4.2kg
- 10 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 48V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Motor controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits, and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
10 kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: What is an EV controller?
An electric vehicle controller is an electronic component that runs between the battery and the motor to control the speed and acceleration of the electric vehicle, much like a carburetor in a gasoline-powered vehicle. The controller converts the DC power from the battery to AC power (for AC motors only) and regulates the flow of energy from the battery. Unlike a carburetor, the controller also reverses the rotation of the motor (so the vehicle can be put in reverse) and converts the motor to a generator (so that the kinetic energy of motion can be used to charge the battery when braking is applied).