The 96V bldc electric vehicle motor controller is rated at 20 kW and has a self-learning function that automatically matches the motor parameters.The 20 kW electric vehicle controller has five gears, torque, speed and power can be set individually.The EV brushless motor controller supports a variety of communication protocols and interfaces such as isolated CAN- BUS, R485, UART.
- Model: ATO-EZ-C96900
- Rated Voltage: 96V
- Rated Power: 20kW
- Max Voltage: 120V
- Max Phase Current: 900A
- Rated Phase Current: 360A
- Max Bus Current: 450A
- Weight: 4.9kg
- 20 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 96V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Motor controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits, and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
20 kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: What is the difference between electric vehicle motors and industrial motors?
1. Strict volume requirements and weight requirements
Ordinary industrial motors do not have such strict requirements for volume size and weight, because industrial sites are huge and generally aim to meet industrial goals first. Electric vehicles are different, the size and weight determine the power performance and driving experience of the vehicle and directly affect the quality of the product. Therefore, the difficulty of electric vehicle motors lies in improving power-weight density and power-volume density. The smaller, lighter and more powerful the motor, the better.
2. Unique torque characteristics
Ultra-high torque is required at start-up or low speed to bring the car speed up to the desired speed in the fastest way. General industrial motors do not have such high starting speed requirement. At the same time, sufficient power needs to be provided at high speed to enable the car to cruise at high speed.
3. Wide speed regulation range
The maximum speed of electric vehicle motor may be 4 times or even higher than the motor base speed. The best solution for electric vehicles today is to eliminate the need for a multi-speed gearbox and use only a fixed gear set. In this case, the wider the speed range of the motor, the better.