72V motor controller for electric vehicles and electric yachts, rated at 20 kW, with precise bus current control to protect the battery from over-discharge. The brushless electric vehicle motor controller is ideal for small boats, off-road vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, and miniature cars.
- Model: ATO-EZ-C721200
- Rated Voltage: 72V
- Rated Power: 20kW
- Max Voltage: 95V
- Max Phase Current: 1200A
- Rated Phase Current: 480A
- Max Bus Current: 600A
- Weight: 4.9kg
- 20 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 72V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Motor controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits, and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
20 kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: Why does an electric vehicle needs a controller?
An electric vehicle controller is a device that runs between the battery and the motor to control speed and acceleration. The controller converts DC power from the battery to AC power from the AC motor, or simply regulates the current of the DC motor.
If an electric vehicle does not have a controller, the rest of the electric vehicle will not work properly. Owners must always make sure their controller is in good condition, not only to provide you with the best vehicle performance, but also to protect you from possible road accidents.