48V wind turbine charge controller with LED display, strong heat dissipation, wind turbine 1kW rated power, small size and long service life.
The controller needs to be selected according to the power of the wind turbine and the battery voltage.
Max voltage setup: 12.4V for 12V batteries, 29V for 24V batteries, and 58V for 48V batteries.
|Control System Rated Voltage
||12V/24V/48V ATO recommends the same generator voltage as the battery voltage
|Wind Turbine Rated Power
|Temperature Compensation (Optional)
||8mV/°C (Adjustable) -20~65°C
|Working Environment Temperature
|Storage Environment Temperature
Wind Turbine Charge Controller Wiring Diagram
1. Positive and negative terminals of the battery.
2. Green LED indicator, when the system is working normally, the LED will be illuminated.
3. Red LED indicator, when the battery is full, or the controller is in emergency braking state, the LED will be illuminated.
4. Emergency switch, the switch is in - gear, the system is in emergency braking state, and the red LED will be lit, in the O state, the controller is in normal working state.
5. The wind turbine terminal can be connected to the three wires of the wind turbine in turn. If it is a DC fan or a single-phase fan, the fan wiring can be arbitrarily connected to two of the three terminals.
6. ATO wind turbine charge controller is compatible with three-phase, single-phase and DC fans.
ATO Wind Power Charge Controller is the latest charge controller developed for small wind power generation. It has a smaller size, is easy to install, uses aluminum profiles, and can make good use of the housing cooling to further achieve high integration and miniaturization. Features, the new generation controller has functions such as charging indication, manual braking, etc., which can meet the actual needs of more customers. This circuit adopts parallel unloading design, which can better protect wind turbines and batteries, and the components adopt pure imported IR integrated chips and power components. Advanced design and high-quality imported components are a strong guarantee for product stability and reliability.