MPPT wind turbine charge controller for 1 kW wind turbine generator, rated voltage 24 volt, the waterproof design meets the requirements of field use. Diversified function design can form a flexible system to meet the needs of different customers.
The controller needs to be selected according to the power of the wind turbine and the battery voltage.
Max voltage setup: 12.4V for 12V batteries, 29V for 24V batteries, and 58 for 48V batteries.
|Wind Generator Rated Power
||Overcharge, overdischarge, reverse connnection of batteries,overloading, lighting, current control, automatic braking
||PWM Electrodeless and noiseless unloading
1. High quality technical components guarantee its stability and reliability
2. Anti-water,anti-dust shell make it applicable in various outdoor environment
3. Voltage/current control charging make sure storage batteries are always at the best state of charge.
4. MPPT charging effectively collect power from generator to charge storage batteries.
5. Using PWM to unload redundant electrical energy, thus to protect batteries and make sure safety of generator
6. The body shell using aluminium alloy make it light and good heat dissipation.
Wind Power System Connection Diagram
Tips: Safety notes
1. When installing insulated tools, use insulated tools. Do not use inferior tools.
2. Do not use inferior batteries to prevent leakage or corrosion.
3. Do not use cables that are too thin or of poor quality to avoid leakage or fire.
4. Do not keep the positive and negative terminals of the battery.
5. Do not place the controller in the environment of humidity, dust, rain, severe vibration, corrosion and strong electromagnetic interference. It is strictly prohibited to install and use this controller in a mixed flammable gas environment.
6. It is strictly prohibited to place any flammable, explosive and dangerous materials around the controller.
7. Please keep all symbols on the controller intact, and keep children away from the scene to avoid accidents.
8. Do not open the case of the product itself.
9. When installing the device, make sure to place the terminal block on the bottom of the device to prevent rainwater from pouring into the case.