4 pole auto changeover switch, reliable automatic operation, simple structure, easy operation and long service life. 1600 amp automatic power switch used in shopping mall, airport and hospital.
- With the function of normal power ON, dual power OFF, standby power ON.
- Adopting high performance micro circuit breaker, with circuit breaker breaking capacity and characteristics.
- Simple structure, easy and reliable operation, no noise and long service life.
- Suitable for the illuminating circuits of commercial buildings, shopping mall, banks, and high-rise buildings where the power supply can not be cut off for a long time.
- Model: GCQ4-125/4P-1600A
- Rated Current: 1600A
- Number of Poles: 4P
- Rated Insulation Voltage: 1000V
- Rated Shock Withstand Voltage: 12 kV
- Rated Working Voltage: AC 400V
- Rated Marking Capacity: 10 Ie
- Rated Breaking Capacity: 8 Ie
- Rated Limit Short-circuit Current: 120 kA
- Rated Short-time Withstand Current: 50 kA
- Change-over Time: 1.2s
- Normal Rated Power: 98W
- Working Temperature: -25 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -30 ℃ ~ +80 ℃
- Weight: 52.5 kg
Dual Power Automatic Transfer Switch Structure:
Terminal Connection Method:
Use the screw driver use force downwards as the picture indicated direction,the line imbedding as the picture shows.
Tips: Why Need a Automatic Transfer Switch?
An automatic transfer switch isolates your home from the power lines. This prevents back-feed, which occurs when the power goes back down the utility lines. Backfeed can not only damage the generator but has the potential to cause fires. Worse, back-feed could electrocute workers working on the power lines trying to restore utility power causing injury or even death.
A transfer switch is not only the safest way to connect a generator to your home, but it's also the easiest. Running extension cords to and from appliances can be an awkward and time-consuming hassle especially during an outage. A transfer switch lets you use your home's wiring system to power any appliance in your home with your generator quickly and easily. Also, some items like furnaces or well pumps can’t be connected to a generator with an extension cord, so a transfer switch is required to power these items during a utility power outage.