The provided 2" (DN50) brass check valve comes with 1.6Mpa working pressure and threaded connection. Low price horizontal check valve, swing type is used in pipeline systems to prevent the backflow of the medium and the release check of the medium in the container.
- Model: ATO-TK401
- Nominal Diameter: DN50 (50mm)
- Valve Body Material: Brass
- Connection Form: Thread
- Valve Type: Horizontal Nor-return Valve
- Applicable Temperature: -10°C≤t≤120°C
- Working Pressure: 1.6Mpa
- Weight: 880g
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
ATO 2 inch brass horizontal swing check valve finds widespread usage across a variety of industries and applications, serving to prevent reverse flow and regulate fluid movement in plumbing systems, HVAC systems, industrial processes, water supply, irrigation, oil and gas pipelines, marine operations, and agriculture.
Tips: What material is the swing check valve made of?
Swing check valves can be made from various materials, depending on the specific application and the fluids they will be handling. Common materials used for swing check valves include:
- Brass: Brass swing check valves are suitable for non-corrosive environments, such as residential plumbing.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel swing check valves offer excellent corrosion resistance and are often used in applications involving aggressive or corrosive fluids.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron swing check valves are durable and commonly used in industrial applications.
- Bronze: Bronze swing check valves are known for their resistance to seawater and are used in marine applications.
- Plastic: Plastic swing check valves, typically made of materials like PVC or CPVC, are suitable for applications where corrosion resistance and affordability are important.
The choice of material depends on factors such as the type of fluid, temperature, pressure, and the environmental conditions the valve will be exposed to. It's essential to select a material that is compatible with the specific requirements of the application to ensure the valve's longevity and effectiveness.