2000 lbs 12V/24V ATV Electric Winch comes with the upgraded accessory kit, which includes a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, universal mounting plate, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. Completely waterproof, single line pull for smooth and efficient operation.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 0.7kW/1hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 2000 lbs small pull capacity winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and affordable price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 150:1 and a differential planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||2000 lbs (907kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 0.7kW/1hp
||Remote switch (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø4mm x 9.2m
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø1.24” (31.5mm) x 2.8” (72mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||11.3'' x 4'' x 4.1'' (286mm x 100mm x 105mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||355 x 265 x 170mm
||1 x 2000 lbs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Universal mounting plate
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||10.5 / (3.2)
|500 / (227)
||9.2 / (2.8)
|1000 / (454)
||7.2 / (2.2)
|1500 / (680)
||5.2 / (1.6)
|2000 / (907)
||2.9 / (0.9)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||2000 / (907)
||5.9 / (1.8)
||1630 / (740)
||8.2 / (2.5)
||1380 / (627)
||13.1 / (4.0)
||1190 / (540)
||21.3 / (6.5)
||1050 / (477)
||30.0 / (9.2)
Tips: What is an electric winch?
Electric winch is a traction device driven by the car's power system. It is the most common type of winch currently used. The commonly used voltage is 12V/24V DC. It is simple to install and can achieve multi-position installation and rapid displacement. When the vehicle is in trouble in the harsh environment such as snow, quagmire, desert, swamp in the wild, it is an effective tool for the vehicle to carry out self-rescue or field rescue. It can also be used for road work such as obstacle clearance and towing. It can be installed on different equipment such as ATV, UTV, car, boat, trucks, etc. It is an essential safety device in petroleum, hydrology, forestry, transportation, border control and outdoor sports.